The following free national drug abuse hotline numbers are presented here as helpful resources:
- Boys Town National Hotline: "1 (800) 448-3000"
Covenant House Teen Hotline (NineLine): "1 (800) 852-8336"
- Crisis and resource line staffed by counselors to provide information about a variety of issues, including drug dependency.
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD): "1 (800) NCA-CALL (622-2255)"
- General hotline for adolescents, teens, and their families. Assistance with any kind of problem—including alcohol and drug use. Covenant House specializes in homeless and runaway youth.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline: "1 (800) 662-HELP (4357)" or "1 (800) 487-4889 (TDD)" for the hearing impaired
- NCADD’s HOPE LINE directs callers to numerous affiliate programs around the country to assist, at a local level, with substance use issues.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Dial "988"
- Confidential information service for individuals and family members faced with substance use disorders and/or mental health issues. Information is available in English and Spanish.
Partnership For Drug-Free Kids: Text "CONNECT" to "55753"
- Not just a suicide hotline, this lifeline offers help with issues of drug and alcohol abuse.
Visit This External Link To View More Information on Drug Addictions
- While not a crisis line, this hotline provides information to parents about adolescent and teen drug use, prevention, and treatment.
Are you or a loved one seeking assistance with addiction? Please fill out this form: